Can my daughters paternal grandmother take her out of state without my consent? Posted on June 14, 2011

My daughter is 18 months old and her father and I have a court ordered custody arrangement. I have primary physical custody and shared legal custody. When her father gets her for two weeks this summer, his mother wants to take her out of state, even though he cannot go with her. If he agrees, but I don't, can she legally take her?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: