Can my daughter's mother move my daughter and her other daughter to another state since we are breaking up? 1 Answers as of September 29, 2017

I've paid child support the lasted for two and a half year my daughter has been alive. She has lived underneath my roof along with her sister and her mother that I pay child support to. The CYS case was opened against us and she wants to move to another state.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Yes, she is free to move away, but you need to ensure that she does not by filing a paternity case immediately, if you have not done so already. Do not wait, time is burning and she can just up and leave.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/29/2017
Click to View More Answers: