Can my daughter be sent to live with her brother out of state? Posted on December 04, 2010

My daughter is 15 years old and lives out of state with her mother. Now her mother has sent her up here to live with me without proper notification. I need answers as to schooling timeframe and her brother lives out of state still and wants my daughter to live there with him. He is 19, what process that needs to be in place?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: