Can my conservators limit my ability to complete gender reassignment? Posted on April 13, 2011

I am a respondent in a G ‘n C. I am also a trans-gendered person. I have been in the “closet” about this matter, but now I am to the point that I want to proceed with hormone replacement therapy. I have no doubt that my co-guardians/conservators will strongly oppose me in this matter. I live at an assisted living facility in Salem, OR. I am considering moving to Arizona. Please advise as to how I can do both.,

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: