Can my childrens father get Child Custody? Posted on July 04, 2011

The father of my twins is trying to take full custody of them. He does not have a car, or a drivers license, and his job requires him to be out of town a couple days a week. I need to know if I need a lawyer, and if so, who can help me? Low income.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: