Can my child choose jail time over probation if they are charged with possesion of alcohol second offense? Posted on June 14, 2011

Can my 15 year old choose jail time instead of probation? If so, what is the maximum time they can give him in Santa Rosa County, FL?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: