Can my brother obtain a green card for me if he is a US cittizen? 4 Answers as of May 31, 2011

My brother a US citizen can he obtain a green card for me? If yes how long will it take for me to get the green card?

Yes he can. It will take about 10 to 15 years. You will need a lot of patience. Good luck!
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
Yes, your US citizen brother can petition for you. The amount of time it takes to process your immigrant visa will depend on the country you are from.
Your brother is allowed to sponsor you by filing the I-130 petition for you with DHS. It is currently taking about ten years under the current quota numbers for adult siblings of US citizens to then reach eligibility for the green card.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC. | Nicklaus Misiti
Yes, however, it will take many years. Speak to an attorney. For a free consultation you may contact my office or follow the link and fill out the form on my website.