Can my brother legally enter the US if he has criminal charges? Posted on August 09, 2011

My brother was charged criminal charges and while in jail his residency was not renewal, we did not realize it had expired until it was too late. He got deported to Mexico, is there a way he can legally enter the U.S.?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: