Can my brother defend himself legally if his girlfriend is accusing him of rape to the police? 3 Answers as of July 10, 2015

My brother has an ex that is saying that she will tell the police if he does not talk to her anymore. After their bad relationship he is tired, and he said he wants nothing to do with her, so what should he do about this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
He has the right to remain silent. Only idiots talk to investigators/cops. Remember, no matter what he says it will be twisted around and used against him later.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/10/2015
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Begin interviewing criminal defense attorneys in preparation for rape charges.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/10/2015
Ferguson & Ferguson
Ferguson & Ferguson | Randy W. Ferguson
You have ask four or five times. Use advice you have been given.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 7/10/2015
Click to View More Answers: