Can my brother attend school in the US? 6 Answers as of August 10, 2011

I am a US Citizen and I have a brother 15 years old leaving in Europe and wanted to attend high school and college here in the US , is there any other way for my 15 year old brother to attend school here in the US?

You will have to contact a private school, obtain I-20 and show strong financial support for your brother to the US consulate to obtain a student visa.
He would need to have the F-1 visa, but the high schools that issue the I-20 are generally private schools.
All American Immigration
All American Immigration | Tom Youngjohn
Yes. Certainly. And you don't need a lawyer. You do need a private school, generally speaking, though. And you would like to have a school were the "admissions" person knows what an "international student advisor" is, and what school employee wears that hat on occasion. The International Student Advisor's job is to get your tuition money. Yes, it might cost $50 or so, but their job is to get the student here so the school can get your tuition money. Just make a list of the three private schools you could see your brother attending, and call "Admissions" and ask to talk to the "International Student Advisor." A piece of cake. Few experienced immigration attorneys are likely to second guess me on this in public. But, as always, it is just smart to get a second opinion.
Some private schools may accept International Students. You can get I-20 from them.
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
He will need to get student visa to attend school here.
    Kazmi & Sakata
    Kazmi & Sakata | Harun Kazmi
    He needs to get an F1 visa at a Private schools that issues I-20s (document required for F1/Student Visas).