Can my boyfriend live here if he has been deported already? 5 Answers as of June 26, 2013

My boyfriend is 20 and was just deported for the 2nd time. He was brought into the US by his mom when he was 6. His mom and sister live here but they are illegal too. Other than his illegal entry conviction, he has only traffic violations. Is there any way to get him legal permission to be here in the future?

The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu
The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu | Mengjun Qiu
Why was he deported? Because of his illegal status or because of committing a felony?
Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law
Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law | Christian Schmidt
You boyfriend is barred from receiving a visa for 20 years and cannot even apply for a waiver of the bar before 10 years have passed.
Law Office of Felipe A. Malo, P.A.
Law Office of Felipe A. Malo, P.A. | Felipe Augusto Malo
He would need to marry a US citizen or legal permanent resident and request permission to reentry USA after deportation on for i212 it's difficult but it's his only option
Hans Burgos, P.A., Immigration Law Offices
Hans Burgos, P.A., Immigration Law Offices | Hans Burgos
Assuming that he is overseas, he will need to file an application for permission to return after deportation (Form I-212).
Law Firm of Caroline Dreyfus PA
Law Firm of Caroline Dreyfus PA | Caroline D J Dreyfus
There may be several options available for your boyfriend in the future (I.e., a waiver). Please consult with an attorney for more information.