Can my boyfriend come back to the United States after being deported? 1 Answers as of March 07, 2011

My boyfriend was deported 4 and a half years ago...he was pulled over and his friend had drugs (crack/cocaine) on him that he didn't even know about and they deported him. Can you please tell me a way of getting him back to the united states, can I use the I-212 or the I-130 form. Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
It is not about filling out the right form or not. First, you will need to make sure there is no conviction or the criminal record will be expunged. Second, you need to have the valid ground to bring him over. You should hire a lawyer to do it otherwise, your effort will be spent in vain. You are welcome to contact us for consultation. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/7/2011
Click to View More Answers: