Can my boyfriend claim my children and myself even though I am still married? Posted on February 19, 2011

I'm married but have been living with my boyfriend for over a year. My husband does not pay any type of financial support. Can my boyfriend claim us on his taxes since he's the one caring for us? If so what do I do from here?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: