Can my baby momma keep me from seeing my children? 1 Answers as of July 08, 2011

My ex is threatening me that she's not gonna let me see our 2 kids. or the one she is pregnant with now. What do I need 2 do? Please help me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Dunnings Law Firm
Dunnings Law Firm | Steven Dunnings
If there are no existing Court Orders, you might first have to get a Court order of paternity declaring you to be the biological father if you did not sign an Affidavit of Parentage (not to be confused with the birth certificate). After that, then you need to file a motion for parenting time, being aware that you will then be required to pay child support.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 7/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: