Can my 86 yrs old father petition my sister? 3 Answers as of June 21, 2011

Can my 86 yrs old father petition my sister (single) with two teenager with the same last name?

Yes, your father can file a petition, and it will be granted. Your sister will have to wait many years, however, to adjust status in order to get herself and her two teenage sons (as derivative applicants), through the priority date (of your father's filing), in status to be able to file for a green card. There are other options, that will enable your sister and sons to temporarily be able to stay while the application is in process. If you and your father wish to obtain my services to aid in this endeavor, please feel free to call or e-mail, to schedule a one-hour consultation to fully discuss your options, and to enter a contract for services. The consultation for the phone or in-person consultation is $75, which will be credited back to you out of the contract fee that will be charged when the agreement is signed. I hope to be of service to you.
Yes he can assuming that he is a USC or LPR. He will need to have a good source of income to sponsor them or have a joint sponsor for your sister. Good luck!
yes of course. As long as he is a U.S. citizen. As they will not considered to be immediate relatives, there will be a wait period before their visa number becomes current.