Can my 15 year old daughter drive with me and my two other minor children in the vehicle with only her learners permit? 4 Answers as of August 24, 2015

Can my 15 year old daughter drive with me and my two other minor children in the vehicle with only her learners permit?

I don't know. Why don't you ask the people at the Secretary of State's office? They issue the permit, and they control the rules. Personally, I do not think it is particularly smart to have a beginning driver operating a car with young people in it. Let her get some road experience first. Too much distraction, and too much pressure.
Ty Wilson Law | Ty Wilson
The learners permit should allow her to drive with someone who is licensed and over the age of 18. However with an inexperienced driver you should be careful that the driver is comfortable with driving with others in the car. Go with your gut. However under no circumstances should someone with a learners permit drive without someone of the proper age in the car. Good luck.
Yes, but it must always be with a parent or guardian. Good luck.
Pius Joseph A Professional Law Corp. | Pius Joseph
The answer is NO.