Can the mother of my son move away if I have visitation rights? Posted on July 27, 2011

The mother of my son has decided to move 3 hours away, can she do this with out my consent? I pay child support and I have visitation every other week-end. But we have never been to court for custody rights.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: