Can the mother of my daughter move away without telling me? 1 Answers as of September 05, 2017

We have joint custody. I had to pick her up every other weekend. I went and pick my daughter at her place but when I got to her house, it was empty. They moved away. The mother of my daughter never told me she was moving. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
Go to court. A parent can't just move away without notice. You need to get a lawyer and do a habeas corpus action. Provide all the possible addresses where she might have gone.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 9/5/2017
Click to View More Answers: