Can the mother legally move and bring the children with her? 1 Answers as of August 10, 2016

A mother and father are divorced. They share custody of 2 children 50/50. No child support or alimony.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Diane l. Berger | Diane L. Berger
Only with court permission
Answer Applies to: Nebraska
Replied: 8/10/2016
Click to View More Answers: