Can a mother keep her child from the father? 1 Answers as of January 23, 2017

I have a dear friend whose wife (now separated) is keeping his son from seeing him. They were married. Does this affect the situation at all? What should he do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Diane l. Berger | Diane L. Berger
He should file an action do the court can set up parenting time for him.
Answer Applies to: Nebraska
Replied: 1/23/2017
Click to View More Answers: