Can a mother be taken to court for bad child custody? Posted on April 25, 2011

If a child is born out of wedlock and the wife adopts the child, but does not care for the child and the child does not stay with her, but gets state assistance for the child. Can she be taken to court and on what charges?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: