can me and my kids move out of state without their fathers consent? 1 Answers as of July 12, 2011

Can me n my kids move out of Illinois without consent from their dad? We were never married but they have his last name.I also have full custody.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fox Law Firm LLC
Fox Law Firm LLC | Tina Fox
If you have full custody, and there is no court order stating that you must first gain the consent of the father, then the answer is no, it is not required of you to have is consent to move out of state.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 7/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: