Can a Marijuana Charge charge be removed from my daughters record in South Carolina? Posted on January 20, 2011

My now 19 year old daughter has a police record where she was caught with a small amount (about a joint) on her at age of 17. Is there anyway this can be removed from her record?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: