Can a M-1 visa holder change is status to a F-1 visa while he is in the united states? 1 Answers as of July 15, 2011

Im a international student currently holding a M-1 visa studying Aviation, i want to switch over to Business administration college but when i called them they said i need a F-1 visa they told that i would need to change my status. Is that actually possible ?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fong & Associates
Fong & Associates | William D. Fong
No, you cannot change status from M-1 to F-1.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 7/15/2011
Click to View More Answers: