Can a law firm bill me for services from 2004? 1 Answers as of August 12, 2017

Received a bill from a divorce attorney from 2004. Haven't received a bill previously.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rockhill Pinnick LLP | Jay Rigdon
If the work was done in 2004, the statute of limitations has passed on open accounts in Indiana and you do not have to pay. If this has been ongoing work since then, this answer does not apply.
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 8/12/2017
Click to View More Answers: