Can a landlord still evict my family after losing in court for not complieng with the rent agreement? Posted on March 19, 2011

I won a court case against my landlord because she did not fix a leak in the roof i withheld half of the rent because she did not fix the problem correctly she took me to court lost because i did not have a adress to send a omplaint letter. she lied in court twice to the judge and still i hade to move out of the rental property after three years of good tendentcy never paid the rent late one the whole time. ive tried to get help with a lawyer but to no prvail. me and my wife are both on unemployment. and she remodoled the whole house and she is tring to stick me with the whole bill even after i fix and cleaned and replaced all the small thing that were wrong with the house i could never get ahold of her or her son the maintanance man.the judg never even wanted to see the evedence.