Can a landlord make me sign a new lease or an addendum to a lease and can they evict me if I don't? 4 Answers as of July 12, 2017

If you are on a lease, neither side can change any of the terms without the approval of the other side during the time that lease is in effect. ?But if 30 days before the end of lease [60 days if you have lived there one year or more], the landlord gives you written notice that he wants to change the upcoming lease, he can do so. At the end of the lease period, leases automatically renew every month with the same terms of the prior lease unless 30 [60] days before the expiration notice is given of the terms of a new lease agreement.
If your term tenancy is at an end or you are month to month, Yes. If you're in the middle of a term tenancy, no.
Heinly, Benson, Killian & Kramer, An Association of Attorneys Not a Partnership
Heinly, Benson, Killian & Kramer, An Association of Attorneys Not a Partnership | Valerie L Kramer
If you have an actual lease as opposed to a month to month rental agreement, then the landlord cannot impose additional terms on you during the lease term. However, at the end of your lease term, the landlord might refuse to give you a new lease and insist that you leave. If your written agreement is only a month to month agreement, however, then the landlord can change the agreement?s terms after appropriate notice. The notice period depends on the type of change and whether or not you are a long term tenant. I suggest that you consult with an experienced real estate attorney for more details.
Dessy & Dessy, a Professional Corporation | Ronald D. Dessy
If your original lease term has expired, the tenancy converts to a month to month tenancy based on all other prior lease terms. At that point, either you or the landlord can terminate the tenancy based on a 30 day notice. So yes, the landlord could give you a 30 day notice to quit, if you declined to enter into a new lease.