Can a juvenile record be sealed in California? Posted on September 01, 2010

When I was 17 I was arrested and convicted of a DUI in Los Angeles County. I was pulled over for speeding and had to take a breathalyzer test. My blood alcohol content in the case was only at a .05, but I was arrested because of the zero tolerance policy for minors. I am now 22 and paid the fines and completed all of the sentencing requirements. Can I have my record sealed? I am now looking for jobs and do not want to fail any background check.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: