Can a judgment by credit card affect my citizenship? 6 Answers as of August 10, 2011

I Have applied for citizenship.I have two judgment by credit card company. Will it affect my citizenship or officer might ask me anything about that?

Civil judgments do not affect immigration status.
Should not affect the naturalization unless some other action taken, typically filling a civil action to recover monies owed.
All American Immigration
All American Immigration | Tom Youngjohn
As always, it's just smart to get a second opinion. But technically, no, not in my opinion. Unless you bring it up, the examiner won't. Not in my experience. And, unless they have turned it into a charge of some white collar crime, like creditor fraud or theft or something, then it isn't going to asked about by the examiner and it is not asked about on the Form N-400. But it's like bankruptcy. I don't recommend people filing for bankruptcy before they are naturalized either because, basically, we don't know Whose children we are ripping off, as it were. But technically, no. You should be able to natz. Rip away, rip away.
Yes, the officer will and you will have to respond truthfully. If the convictions are about moral character, and they are within 5 years, you may be denied.
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
Unlikely. Credit card company judgments are civil. They would not affect your chance for naturalization and it is unlikely you will be asked about it.