Can a judge order the spouse to go back on meds? 7 Answers as of February 08, 2016

My husband has PTSD and on meds our marriage is good off his meds it's not good. If he was on his meds I think we would be ok.

Law Office of Barton R. Resnicoff | Barton R. Resnicoff
Not directly. Certain things can be conditioned upon whether or not he is on his meds which may service to encourage him to be compliant.
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
No.
If the issue was only as to his behavior with you, the court does not have constitutional authority to mandate that someone take their medication in the family law courts. If you were dealing with custody issues and parenting children, the court can issue orders limiting custodial time if the father is not stable and refuses his medication or treatment.
GordenLaw, LLC
GordenLaw, LLC | Vanessa J. Gorden
Not within a divorce case, the court cannot. If your spouse is a danger to himself or others when not taking medication, they can be ordered through an involuntary mental illness court case. Best wishes.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Generally, the Divorce Judge cannot make that an Order.