Can the judge change a divorce decree after ten years? Posted on August 17, 2011

I was divorced 10 years ago and my ex wife stated in the divorce she wanted no support from me what so ever. Now she wants me to pay child support and threatened to take me to court. Will a judge just change the divorce decree or what?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: