Can a judge bring up old charges that happened years ago even though it is lack of merit? 3 Answers as of September 26, 2013

I currently was (falsely) indicted for Manufacturing & Delivery. The evidence the state supposedly has against me is not strong enough for the case yet I have two prior drugs felonies from years ago. If the judge goes by the evidence, my case will be dismissed. Please Help.

Help what? A judge can do whatever he likes, until the appellate courts overrule him. You are always in the wrong place at the wrong time. The judge is not dismissing the charges. If there is no evidence, then you should look forward to JURY TRIAL.
You are going to need a good attorney.
Ascheman & Smith | Landon Ascheman
This is a very serious situation, and there is a chance that the Judge will allow the prior offenses to be brought in. You need a criminal defense attorney to help you keep those out. This is not something you should be doing on your own.