Can I withhold my child from my ex spouse? Posted on August 03, 2011

My husband I have separated and have been sharing our two small children. Currently he is with holding them from me. I need to know if that is legal, and how I can regain them in my custody. He is a disabled man, physically and mentally.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: