Can I withdraw by K1 and convert it to an L1-B visa? 2 Answers as of March 17, 2011

I am withdrawing my K1 although almost processed and paperwork awaited at local Embassy as we are married but wanted to remarry in the States. I now understand this would have caused problems. My company want me to relocate to NY and will put forward an L1B visa and I am now worried that I will be asked about the K1 withdrawal at the interview for the L1-B and concerned about it causing problems.

You are not going to be issued a L1 non-immigrant visa when your intent is to be an immigrant since your are married to a U.S. Citizen. You have to withdraw your K1 application and have your husband file an I-130 petition for you. While it will take awhile it is the correct way to do it and will prevent you from having problems getting your Green Card.
Make sure you are truthful, everything should be okay. We specialize in L-visa application. Should you have any needs, let us know.