Can I violate probation by getting a loitering ticket in a known drug area? 3 Answers as of February 28, 2011

Can I violate probation by a loitering ticket in a known drug area?

Greco Law Office
Greco Law Office | Dominic Greco
Yes you can. That is a charge that you were hanging out in a drug house or were out looking for drugs. Possessing, using, or trying to obtain drugs is a violation of probation. Feel free to call me for more advice. Thank you for your time.
Absolutely. You cannot pick up any new criminal charges while on probation. You would be best advised to hire your defense attorney right away to strategize your matter to avoid jail. Call me to discuss.
Jules N. Fiani, Attorney at Law
Jules N. Fiani, Attorney at Law | Jules Fiani
You ask a great question. I would like to help answer your question and I would have to ask you more specific questions about your case to give you a more accurate response. It would be easier for me to explain it over the phone so please contact me, I am available 24/7 on my cell phone so I can help you and answer any additional questions that you may have.