Can I use Order To Show Cause to also obtain monetary damages in New York Supreme? Posted on March 04, 2011

I reported some people to bldg manmgt & Cops for violation of noise ordinance, did in turn have stalked, harassed, and slander me ? When I got admitted to nursing home, they made sure to do the same here personally & by proxy. Also, my verbal & written complaints by health care neglect, has been met with harassment on daily basis. Some of them have also gone on to also slander me. In one of the complaints to superiors, I asked for video surveillance to preclude health care workers and others from harassing by the spraying of chemicals into the room and banging on adjoining walls in the room. Because they won't stop and because these type of workers should not work around patients, I am determined to get them fired. I have one affidavit from another patient to support what is happening.