Can I use my father's citizenship to live and work in the USA? Posted on May 23, 2011

My father was born in the UK but lived in the US for a total of around 9 years before I was born. Hr was naturalized and is therefore an American citizen who now receives an American pension. I was born in 1976 and he left the US in 1966. Do I qualify for US citizenship?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: