Can I use my bankruptcy file to pay for my child support? Posted on July 26, 2011

I cant afford to pay for my wifes child and spousal support anymore. I can barely afford to pay for my own bills let alone hers. I am going to file for bankruptcy, but I was wondering if I can put these payments in the file as well? What are my options?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: