Can I use my B1/B2 visa to travel? Posted on May 06, 2011

I have a B1/B2 visa, my husband is a US citizen and lives there. Last year we had a baby together & now he is planning to file in the I-130 form on my behalf. Can I still use my visa to travel to US after he submits the form?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: