Can I use material that is patented to make my invention? 3 Answers as of April 29, 2011

The patented material is on the inside of my invention. It is the core of my product. You would not be able to see it unless you pulled my invention apart.

Mark S. Hubert PC
Mark S. Hubert PC | Mark Hubert
Yes provided that you have a license to use the patented material OR unless you bought the patented material.
DANIEL NESBITT | Hasse & Nesbitt
If use of the patented material is an infringement, it will not matter that the patented material is on the inside, and cannot be seen unless your invented product is pulled apart. Of course, the use may not be an infringement. You will need to furnish additional details to your attorney.
Intellectual Property Center, LLC
Intellectual Property Center, LLC | Ak Shaf
Patent laws relate to the use of a patented product and are not discriminating with respect to public or private use of a patented article. If you are making, using, selling or importing a patented article without permission you may be in violation of their patent rights. However, if you have permission such as through the lawful purchase of the patented materials from the patentee or their agent, you may be able to use the patented materials. This is just general information and before I or anyone would be able to provide legal advise, the specific details will be necessary.