Can I use deferred adjudication for my driving tickets? 1 Answers as of April 25, 2011

I received and paid a ticket for open container in a motor vehicle 2 years ago. It really affects my insurance. Is there a way to take deferred adjudication on a past ticket or some other way to clean my driving record?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Offices of Dustan Neyland
The Law Offices of Dustan Neyland | Dustan Neyland
In Texas, you may not reopen a Class C misdemeanor case after you have pled to it when it is more than 10 days after the plea.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 4/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: