Can I use an out of state power of attorney? Posted on August 07, 2011

I currently live in Florida with my parents. When I am 17.5, I plan to move to Virginia to live with a family friend (who is an adult) for senior year. It will be exactly 6 months before I turn 18 when I move. Would a power of attorney work with this situation because it is out of state from where my parents live, and I need to enroll in school?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: