Can I Upgrade from F2B to F1 or better category now that I'm a US Citizen? 6 Answers as of June 28, 2013

When I filed a petition for my son and daughter (both unmarried), I was a Legal Permanent Resident (green card holder). I recently became a U.S. Citizen and my son and daughter just married (after I became US Citizen).

As long as your daughter married AFTER you became a US citizen, you can notify the USCIS of your new status as a US citizen and request that the category under which the I-130 was filed be changed.
They would upgrade to FB-3 if now married son and married daughter assuming they married after you became a U.S. citizen and not before.
No, they will be in category F3 since they are now married. No way out of that one.
Law Office of Grady G Gauthier | Grady G Gauthier
Yes, it is generally automatic, but you should contact USCIS to inquire of the upgraded status for your children. Make sure you have all relevant receipt numbers for the I-130 petitions, etc on hand when you call.
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
Yes. You can upgrade the petition to the F3 category by calling customer service and informing them that you have been naturalized.