Can I turn myself in in a different county instead of going back? 1 Answers as of July 12, 2016

I got arrested for a DUI. I went to court there and was doing my probation and my probation officer violated me. I have a bench warrant against me now and want to turn myself in another county.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
You can surrender in any county but the jurisdiction lies in the county that issued the warrant. You will have to make an appearance there at some point.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/12/2016
Click to View More Answers: