Can I turn divorce into an annulment if an illegal immigrant disappears? Posted on March 14, 2011

I was married less than a month, when I found out the illegal immigrant I married, only used me to get work permit. I filed the divorce, and in 110 day grace period. He recently disappeared after immigration denied his applications. Is there any ground to turn the divorce into an annulment, before he ruins my credit any in any way?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: