Can I travel to the US if I have been deported? 2 Answers as of February 07, 2011

Can I travel to the USA if I was deported from the USA 5 years ago. I had applied for the I-212 form and it was approved which was about 4 years ago. Now I'm a Canadian Citizen living in Canada, can I travel to the USA?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
William C. Gosnell, Attorney at Law
William C. Gosnell, Attorney at Law | William C. Gosnell
No, you cannot.
Answer Applies to: Tennessee
Replied: 2/7/2011
The Vega Law Firm
The Vega Law Firm | Linda Vega
Yes. Your 212 is a waiver request and upon approval you are allowed entry into the U.S. You should apply for your Visa and attach the approval notice. Good Luck
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 2/7/2011
Click to View More Answers: