Can I travel in the US with a Canadian passport? Posted on August 07, 2011

I'm traveling back home, I was in another state for a while. I am Canadian but my step father is American, im under 18. Would I be able to fly with a Canadian passport? I am also getting my green card in a couple months

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: