Can I terminate a protective order against the father of my children? Posted on January 11, 2011

I have voluntary gone down to the court house and filed a protective order against my childrens' father and my future husband. I want to see about get the order terminated. I want to know what is it I can tell the judge to make sure he or she terminate the order. I want to marry this man and I have truly think I went about it the wrong way. I needed help with my relationship but listening to other got to me go down to the court house. I do not feel a threat or bodily harm dealing with him. I just want to make things right.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: