Can I terminate my father's rights to our child? Posted on July 18, 2011

How do I terminate my son's father's rights to him? I live in Missouri. The father is not on the birth certificate, we've never been married and he says he is willing to terminate his rights. He has anger issues and I think it would be in the best interest of my son if he no longer had any contact with him. As of right now, he is agreeing to this too. How do we do this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: