Can I take my friend to small claims court for a DUI? Posted on July 27, 2011

My friend drove me home, because I had a few drinks and didn't want to drive. I let her take my truck to drive herself back home (about 45 mile drive), but instead of going home, she decides to go have drinks. She got a DUI and truck got impounded. Is there a chance I can take her to small claims court, as I had to pay over $500 in fees? She also had a suspended license.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!